Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

We are preparing to leave tomorrow for Thanksgiving to visit my family in Perry, Utah. We all get together there ever other year so here goes another big family get together! It should be pretty fun. My brothers and sister are some of my best friends so it is good to get to see everyone. My parents moved there about 5 years ago from Wyoming to retire and be more centrally located to all of us so it makes trips to Grandma and Grandpa's house pretty easy at least on this side of the family.
I am grateful this year for happiness. There are frustrating and disappointing moments in my life but for the most part I feel happy being a mom to my two little cutie pies and a wife to a very resourceful and handy man. He is so handy, in fact, he recently did some computer upgrades and now it takes some maneuvering to upload pictures to my blog and I am too impatient right now to figure it out. Hopefully I can get some more up soon! Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glenn does the same thing to our computer. It makes life interesting when it's a little different every time you try to do something!

The Clayton's said...

Let me know if you find out the secret to uploading pictures faster...that's one of the reasons why I put-off posting on our blog...I'm very impatient also!