Monday, August 29, 2011

For Haylie

Tomorrow is Haylie's first day of kindergarten so I wanted to write her a letter that she could read later and to help her remember this day later. Since I would lose anything else and this will eventually make it into my blog book, I thought this was a good place to put it.

Haylie,

Where did the time go? I can't believe you are no longer that chubby little baby we brought home that snowy December day. You have turned into such a beautiful little girl. I am so excited for you to start school and show everybody what a smart and caring girl you are. I am so glad that you were so excited today you kept asking why it can't be tomorrow already. I know you will make lots of good friends and am so happy I can be just across the library from you for part of each day. You will do great. Just put on a smiley face and don't be afraid say hello and make a friend! I love you so much and want you to be happy. Good luck tomorrow and don't worry if I cry just a little bit. It is only because I am so proud of you!!!

Love,

Mom

No comments: