Friday, July 12, 2013

Thanksgiving

We have made a bit of a tradition of going to my parents house for Thanksgiving, especially since we have moved to Price and have a pretty easy drive to get there.  This year we got to spend the holiday with my parents Mel and Irene, my brother Darin, my sister Alyson and her family, and my niece Janelle and her then fiance Heath.  We had a good time spending time together and enjoying one another's company.  We also enjoyed tons of delicious food.  So much comfort food!!  We were also starting to create a book for my mom for her 70th birthday which led to a late night with Alyson and I have way too much fun with the photobooth feature on my iPad  I love my family so much and love having the opportunity to get to know them better and to let my kids get to know them too.
Dad making the traditional Sunday night popcorn.



No comments: