Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Haylie's 9th Birthday

For Haylie's 9th birthday we invited a few of her friends to the Desert Wave Pool here in Price for an afternoon of swimming.  Everyone had a great time and it made me wonder why I have spent so much time decorating and planning activities for birthday parties when the wave pool was an option.  I was only slightly paranoid that someone's kid was going to drown on my watch!  I think that is what has deterred me before.
I feel extremely blessed to have Haylie in our lives.  She has such a unique personality that most people don't get to see because she is so quiet around people she doesn't know well.  She has amazing ideas that I can't even begin to think about coming up with.  I love her more than words can say.  She is such a blessing to me.  I look at her and wonder where the time went when she was my chubby little baby.  It goes in the blink of an eye!






No comments: