Sunday, March 13, 2016

Las Vegas

Every October, Dave goes to a Calix conference in Las Vegas.  It never has worked out that I could go with him but this year since I am not teaching, I was able to go with him.  My parents came to stay with the kids and we got to enjoy a little fun in Las Vegas.  I hadn't been there since I was 14 so as you can imagine, a lot had changed.  We stayed at the Wynn Hotel, which was pretty fancy, and the entertainment for the conference was Jay Leno, who was really funny.  We had a good time.  I think the kids were a little nervous having us gone and having to go on with their usual routine (Zander got in trouble at school), but mostly they did great.
Inside the Wynn

The Gardens at the Bellagio


Outside our hotel, The Wynn



More garden shots.  I can't remember if these were in the Wynn or the Bellagio


M&M Factory

No comments: