Sunday, April 17, 2016

Haylie's 10th Birthday

Some years Haylie's birthday on December 1st falls close enough to Thanksgiving that we can talk her into a family party on the weekend after Thanksgiving and then avoid the stress of a friend party.  This was one of those years.  We opened presents and had Klondike Bars at Grandma and Grandpa's house and then headed to a trampoline place in Layton and treated all the kids to a pass to jump.  Most of the Dad's and Uncles got in on the action too.  It was a fun time!!  On her actual birthday she opened her presents from us, including a new bike, and we went out to dinner.  I love this fun celebration times with my own little family too!  I can't believe I have a 10 year old.  There are so many times that I watch her doing something in the kitchen or something and think that it is almost like having another adult sometimes.  She is quite handy as a helper in the kitchen.  She is very smart and kindhearted.  I love her and am proud of the person so is growing up to be.










No comments: