Sunday, July 31, 2016

Family Reunion 2016

This year our annual Oberholtzer family reunion was hosted by Darin.  We started out on Thursday at Lagoon. Zander and Dave rode roller coasters and water slides.  Haylie and I hung out mostly in the waterpark.  Haylie had a great time hanging around with her cousins there. I didn't get any pictures from Lagoon since I was at the water park and didn't have my phone with me. On Friday we went to This is the Place Heritage Park.  It is in Salt Lake at the place where Brigham Young arrived with the first group of pioneers.  They have lots of restored buildings and activities to do revolving around the pioneers. On Saturday, we stayed around my parents house in Perry visiting and playing games.  I consider the wonderful family I was born into one of the greatest blessings of my life.  I love that we all get along, and some of my closest friends are my family members.  Can't wait for more fun next year!!












No comments: