Sunday, August 28, 2016

Back to School 2016

Haylie and Zander went back to school this past Wednesday.  They grumbled a little bit about having to go back, but when it came down to the night before they were both bouncing off the walls with excitement.  Haylie is in 5th grade this year.  It is weird to think she will be in middle school next year!  Also strange because she is in the classroom that I taught in when I taught 5th grade.  Her teacher is Mrs, Labrum, who she also had in 3rd grade.  That has made for a smooth transition so far.  Zander is in 3rd grade this year.  He got Mrs. Thayn.  I don't know her well but so far it seems like a good fit. Zander didn't exactly love his teacher last year and his teacher this year has a completely different style so hopefully we will have a good year all around.  I have been busy most every day since they have been back so I haven't even had much time to soak in the empty house.  I am so grateful for Castle Heights Elementary and the good experiences my kids have had there.







1 comment:

patti100355 said...

Great pics. Always enjoy reading your blogs. Keep up the great work!