Saturday, October 25, 2008

Funny Kids

It is so great to be a mom to a hilarious almost 3 year old. She makes me laugh almost everyday with the funny things she says and the conclusions she makes about the world from her limited experience. On Thursday, I had Zander sitting up on the floor. He can pretty much sit there by himself but is still a little wobbly. So I was helping Haylie do a puzzle while he was sitting there playing with a toy and the he fell backwards and bonked his head on the floor. I picked him up and was comforting him. Haylie said, "It's okay mom, it will still work. His head will still work." It doesn't sound as funny when I tell it but it cracked me up! We are just glad that Zander is sitting up since he still thinks rolling over is overrated.

2 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Hi Leslie, I just checked out Emily's blog and saw your link. Thought I would say hi. We have a blog as well. If you want to be invited to it, email and let me know.
Your kids are adorable. I guess I don't spend much time studying them at church but they really are cuties. Have a great day.

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Leslie,
Hi. I saw your link on Emily's blog and thought I would check it out. Your kids are sure cuties!
We have a blog. Email if you want and invite.
Have a great day.