Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haircut

I took Haylie to Fantastic Sam's to get her first haircut not given by me. She didn't want to lean back to get her hair washed, but she didn't start crying until they took her back to the chair.

I had to bribe her with ice cream to stop crying. Amazing how she turned it off at the thought of a treat!


Here is the end result. I can't believe how much older she looks with it!! She still thought we should put some ponytails in this morning. I am excited because I don't have to do to much to it to make it look cute.

2 comments:

Emily said...

She looks great! I love it that a bribe worked for her. It will be nice when Joseph will take a bribe! Especially since he has to have his hair cut at least once a month!

Darin said...

The haircut looks great! Funny how the promise of a treat can make things seem not so bad!