Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Haylie's 3rd Birthday

Haylie had her 3rd birthday on December 1st. She ended up having three different celebrations for it too. I guess one per year right? First she had a party with my family while we were at my parent's house for Thanksgiving. The thing about Haylie is that she LOVES the idea of a party. She loves invitations, balloons, party hats, and cake...although she usually doesn't eat the cake. We sent invitations to all her aunts, uncles and cousins, and of course to grandma and grandpa. We opened presents, then sang and ate cupcakes and ice cream. She definitely got spoiled with lots of nice gifts for her birthday.

Her next celebration was on her actual birthday when Dave and I took her and Zander for pizza at Primos and then she opened one more present from us...a doctor's kit which she promptly used to examine Zander and me.













Note the band aid...and ignore the disaster area that we call our family room!


Haylie wanted a princess party with her friends when she found out that they wouldn't be at the party with her relatives so we invited some friends over last Thursday for a little party complete with princess cake. This was much easier to make than I expected it to be. I took pictures during that process that I will have to post later.



No comments: