Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Late 4th of July

Left to right--Ethan Barlow,Haylie, Isaiah Buhler, Paige Barlow, Lexi Barlow, and Brooklyn Buhler

Zander being contemplative.
Blowing Bubbles
Duck, Duck, Goose!

I found these pictures and realized I should have written about this awhile ago. We were back in Boise over the 4th to get the rest of our things from our garage and also to pick up Dave's truck. It was perfect timing because we got to continue our tradition of hanging our with some of our favorite people for the holiday. I am pretty sure we will never find friends like the Buhlers and Barlows again. I love you guys!! We had a BBQ at Spenser and Laura's place, the kids played outside and we lit some fireworks. Haylie is afraid of everything that is loud so it was surprising that it was Zander cried and not Haylie during the fireworks. The trip was bitter sweet because the reality of the fact that we don't live there anymore really hit me and it made me sad. I have been really blessed to have great friends that are so much fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful 4th of July, even though it was bitter sweet. I hope that you are adjusting to Price and starting to feel at home there. :)

Kristi said...

The fourth was fun. I am so glad we got to see you guys! I wish we would have taken more pictures. Even though you have moved I know we will always stay friends!!!