Wednesday, June 30, 2010

10 years!



One of our engagement pictures


Today is our tenth wedding anniversary. It is amazing to think that 10 years have passed! We definitely have had struggles and trials along with lots of good times. We have had arguments that have made me wonder what in the world I was doing married to someone so stubborn (of course it is never me being stubborn...). We have suffered the heartache of a miscarriage and the uncertainty of job loss. We have shared the birth of two beautiful children, fun times, and countless laughs. I couldn't comprehend 10 years ago how much a part of me Dave would become. Each of these struggles and triumphs bind us together a little more until I can't imagine who I would be if I didn't share my life with Dave. I am grateful for the life that I live and the great husband I have to live it with. He is a fabulous handyman, mechanic, computer repairman, father, and friend. I anxiously wait every day for the sweet sound of a motorcycle turning in the driveway. My best friend is back from work! I am no longer outnumbered by the kids!! The challenges of the day seem to fade a little. I love you Dave! Thanks for 10 years worth of memories. I look forward to many more...an eternity's worth!

Dave's birthday this year

1 comment:

The Mahi Family said...

Congratulations! Time flies when you're having fun :-)