Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bottles are for babies

I am a little embarrassed to admit that Zander still has a bottle before going to bed each night. I have been trying to hint to him that bottles are for babies but he didn't seem to care too much. Last night he wouldn't drink the bottle so I thought that maybe his stomach was bugging him or something. Tonight he got out of the bath and after he got his PJs on he immediately asked for his bottle. I got it ready and then when I went to give it to him he again didn't want it. He said, "No, bottles are for babies. Bottles are for Afton." Afton is his cousin that is about 14 months old who never would drink out of a bottle. So he didn't drink it tonight either. We may be on to something here. I thought it would be a major fight to get him to give it up but it is looking pretty good! Now, if we can just convince him that pacifiers are for babies too...

No comments: