Monday, January 24, 2011

House??

There are still about a million hurdles to jump but it looks like Dave will be building us a house this spring!! I still have to tell myself not to get my hopes up just in case one of the hurdles proves to be too much for us but I am getting pretty giddy in spite of myself. We have a floor plan picked out and a couple of lot possibilities. It will be kind of slow since Dave is going to do most of the work himself along with a friend in our ward but I am going to do my best to be patient. Yippee!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Anything it takes to keep you here in Price! :) I hope you are able to find the right lot and that the building of your home goes smoothly. I'd love it if we could stay as neighbors.

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm excited for you and I hope it all comes together.

laura said...

that is so exciting. keep us posted!