Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Plans!

Dave bought our house plans today!! If you have ever built a house you know that it is a bit of an investment. It is becoming a reality! The two lots we are looking at are both in our current ward. (Julie S, I think you might be the only person from Price that reads my blog so that info is for you!) So much to do! I wish I could do more of the work. Dave can't sleep at night because his mind keeps racing with construction thoughts. Hopefully once the work actually starts he can put his mind to rest. He will probably be so exhausted from working then going to work on the house he will be asleep before his head hits the pillow.

3 comments:

Kamilla Bell said...

How exciting! That will be so fun to look forward to!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations!! It will be such fun to be able to customize everything so it is just perfect for your family. I can imagine it is a great sacrifice for both you and Dave, but it will be worth it! Can't wait to see pictures as construction begins....

The Mahi Family said...

Awesome! Take a picture of the plans ~ I'd love to see them!!