Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Easter 2014

We went to Perry to visit Grandma and Grandpa O for Easter.  The week before we left for Perry,  we carried out our tradition of coloring Easter eggs at our house.  Dave and I colored Easter eggs before we even had children, and I always look forward to doing it.  Looking back over the years of pictures we have of this even I noticed that it looks like Dave and the kids are the ones coloring the eggs and I am not even there since I am usually behind the camera.  So this year we got at least one shot of me and the kids to prive I really was there!




 

We brought the eggs with us to Grandma's house and spent quite a bit of time one afternoon hunting them and finding them in the backyard.  The Easter Bunny left some baskets on Easter morning and, of course, we got all spiffed up for church.  I love this holiday and the reason for it.  I am grateful that I live relatively close to family that we can share these traditions with.  Such a blessed life!







No comments: