Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Zander turns 6

Zander turned 6 on April 10, 2014.  We decided to have a little family celebration on the day of his birthday and then we invited some friends over for a party on the Saturday after his birthday.  Last year we had a friend party for him and hardly anyone we invited could come.  This year we decided to invite more kids so that we would be should to at least have a few there.  And, of course, this year all but one of the kids showed up, and one brought his sister with him.  It got a little wild but was fun.  I always like to have a fun theme for the kids parties, which I sure goes largely unappreciated by the guests.  This year we did a Lego theme and it was one of the simplest themes to tackle that I have done.  Zander had a great time at the party which is the important part, and I can't believe how much my little guy is growing up!  Kindergarten has made him grow up so much.  I love him SO much, funny quirks and all!





No comments: