Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Humble Abode

We are renting the end unit of a triplex in Price while we are waiting for our house in Boise to sell. It could be a while but we are hopeful that it won't be long since over half of our belongs are sitting in a storage unit. It is a little weird to go to less than half the space that we had in Boise, but I only have to clean one bathroom instead of three! It is not much but it is nice enough. Here are some pictures of it. I just realized I didn't take a picture of the outside, the kids room or playroom so I will post that later.

Family Room
Our Bedroom...Since that is a futon you can imagine it is rather small. We are getting a bed this weekend now that we can haul it in the truck.


Flattering pictures of the kitchen. Notice the absence of a dishwasher. She was taking the picture!!
The lone bathroom

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your home is lovely as always, Leslie. :)

Good luck selling your home in Boise!

Alyson said...

I really did lol when I read the dishwasher comment. witty!