Saturday, July 31, 2010

Independence Day

We didn't do anything too exciting for the 4th of July. On Saturday the third we got together with the Bohmans for a little BBQ and fireworks show. The kids had a great time playing together and the grown ups even had a chance to play a couple of games while we were waiting for it to get dark enough to do fireworks. That is rare when you have 2 two years olds and 2 four year olds running around. When it got dark enough Dave and Will put on a nice little fireworks show for the moms and kids. A few of the neighbors even came out to watch. It was a fun evening, and we were glad that we got to do a little bit of celebrating but I guess it wasn't noteworthy enough to take some pictures. Barely worth the post but I when I go to put it in my blog book I will have to go back and try to think of what we did for the 4th of July this year if I don't post something about it!

No comments: