Saturday, December 18, 2010

Girls' Weekend

In November I got to leave the kids at home with Dave and head to Salt Lake for a girls' weekend with my mom, Melanie, Alyson, and Arika. (my sisters and sister-in-law). We had so much fun together! On Friday evening we went the the Desert Star Dinner Theater and saw Collin Raye in concert. There were probably less than 200 people in the theater so it was pretty up close and personal. We stayed at Little America in downtown Salt Lake and then on Saturday my mom surprised us with Disney on Ice tickets. It was so neat. I think we might have been the only adults there without kids. It was fun though. We then did some shopping and ate at the Cheesecake Factory with Darin (my brother). On Sunday morning we went to Music and the Spoken Word. It was a Veteran's Day edition of it, and really fantastic. I have never been in the Tabernacle when something was going on so it was especially neat. I am so grateful for the wonderful women in my family. I am thankful that we all get along and can have so much fun together. Can't wait till next time, girls! Love ya!

No comments: